Stop Wasting Time and Money on
Training That Isn't Effective
Conduct a Training Needs Assessment First
Return on investment in TNAS
Training can be a great investment and can be a waste of money. The key is to identify what problems can be attributed to training deficiencies to insure that the right training is implemented. A training needs analysis (TNA) is key to driving success to maximize training return on investment, yet so many organizations don’t conduct it.
- Research indicates that what is spent on training each employee ranges from 1% to 3% of his annual salary. We chose the minimum, which is 1% of the annual salary.
- Research estimates that the wastage of ineffective training is up to 80%.
- Accordingly, the expected return on investment in TNAS is over 470%
TNAS Price Calculator
- Comprehensive Data Presentation
- Get Unlimited TNA Projects
- Get Unlimited Reports
- Customized Competencies
- Web-based Application
- Compatible with any device
- Customer Support
Per Employee Per Year
USD 0000 / Year